Comments from our readers are the best! We love to receive the feedback and hear your thoughts about our content. We want all of our readers to grow in this community just as we do, and because of that, we do have some community guidelines regarding comments.
Note that all comments are subject to the following disclaimers and policies of our website:
Any comments that are overly negative, disrespectful, or offensive will be deleted. Comments that don’t contribute to the conversation, are self-promotional, contain affiliate links, or are intended for back-link purposes will be deleted and the author will be blocked from future commenting.
Please use your REAL first name and email address when commenting. Do not link your business name or blog anywhere in the comment section unless it directly relates to the comment or conversation taking place. Otherwise, it will be considered self-promotional and will be removed. Many comments with links go directly to the spam folder for this reason.
Before asking a question, please read over prior comments in the conversation to see if your question has already been answered. If it has, your question will likely not be answered.
The following applies to all comments posted on RusticPix.com
- All Rights Reserved: We reserve the right to edit, delete, move, or mark as spam any and all comments. We also reserve the right to block access via IP address to anyone or group from commenting, subscribing to, and from accessing RusticPix.com for violation of this comment policy.
- Links: Comments containing links are automatically held in moderation. Any link included in a comment which is blatantly self-promotional without genuinely contributing to the conversation will be marked as spam and the comment immediately deleted. Repeated attempts will cause the user email and IP address to be blacklisted from commenting further. Links that are relevant and contribute to the conversation within the comments of the blog post may be allowed, but if in doubt, please leave it out.
- Copyright/Plagiarism: If notice is received that a comment contains proprietary, copyrighted or plagiarized information, the offending comment will be deleted and the commenter blocked from further commenting ability.
- Email: An authentic, verified, email address is required for commenting and comment subscriptions. Personal email addresses are never published on the blog nor shared with any 3rd party. Your email address may be used by the blog owner (us) to privately contact you. By commenting on this blog, you are agreeing that we have the right to contact you via email in response to your comment, and for informational and promotional purposes. You can unsubscribe from blog comment notifications and email correspondence at any time.
- Privacy: We take your privacy very seriously. Comments and messages containing email addresses, physical mail addresses, phone numbers, and any private or personal information will be edited or deleted to protect the privacy of the affected party. To prevent such editing or deletion, never share private information within RusticPix.com blog comments or social media forums.
- Respect: Comments which include offensive or inappropriate language, or considered by the blog owner (us) to be rude and offensive, will be deleted and the commenter banned from future use. You may question or argue the content in a constructive nature, but you may not post disrespectful comments towards the author(s) or other commenters.
- Relevance: Please keep all comments on-topic and relevant to the post being read. Comments that are an obvious attempt at promotional purposes, intended to gain traffic, backlinks, brand exposure, or increased personal site traffic will be deleted and the commenter will be blocked from further RusticPix.com interaction. If you leave a comment or question that is unrelated to the post topic, it will likely go unanswered. If you have a question about a specific health topic, please search for it using the provided search box. Or you can suggest a topic for a future blog post using the contact form.
- Spam: Any comment deemed as spam will be deleted and marked as comment spam. Commenters who repeatedly post spam will be blacklisted from commenting in the future, and their IP address blocked from accessing RusticPix.com.
- Liability: All comments within this blog are the responsibility of the individual commenter. By submitting a comment on RusticPix.com, you agree that the comment content is your own, and to hold this site and all post authors and commenters harmless.
- Gravatar: For easiest commenting, please consider signing up for a Gravatar. This will allow your comment to be approved faster, and allow your picture to automatically display next to your comment.
- What to Do If Your Comment Does Not Appear: Please be patient. All comments are moderated and are not approved right away. Please do not submit the same comment twice unless you think your original comment was not submitted correctly the first time.
Thanks for your comments and contributions to this website! We really do appreciate it!